"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
Walt Disney

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jais!!!!

















Jais is 7 years old today.  When she woke up this morning she said she felt seven.  She had her birthday party Sunday at Boondocks.  That place is crazy!!!!  Luckily the weather was beautiful so everyone got to ride the rides outside.  The guest ages went from 3 to 55 and let me tell you EVERYONE had a great time.  The adults were just as excited as the kids when it came to riding the Go-Carts.  There weren’t many people there so the lines were short if there was a line at all.  Jais is turning into such a "girl".  She isn't little anymore.  She didn't want to hang out with her parents.  She just wanted to run around and play with her friends.  I am both happy and sad about it.  Happy that she is growing up and sad that I am considered boring and she is only seven.   Crap, I thought I had a few years before I was considered lame.  Jais has been a very easy little girl.  She listens and actually cares if she gets in trouble.  Dre'a couldn't care less.  Jais has got to be the best big sister ever.  She is very patient with Dre'a.  She tries to teach her things, she reads to her, sings to her and plays a game that they call "Sister" even when Jais doesn't want to.  Jais is VERY dramatic but very affectionate to.  She was the first grandchild born on both sides of the family and the first girl born on both sides of the extended family.  Believe me she is all girl.  I tried to put her in soccer when she was little and all she did was pick flowers.  She begged me to put her in dance and I finally did.  She loved it.  I am hoping she grows out of the cheerleading and dance phase.  She is absolutely a wonderful little girl and I love her so much.  Have a wonderful birthday Jais.  I love you!!!

 

1 comment:

Angelle said...

Your girls have B-days so close together! Jais sounds like such a sweetheart. I too will keep my fingers crossed for a little soccer in her future (dance is good too though). ;) Fun party!