"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
Walt Disney

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Dre'a!!!!!






Today my “baby” Dréa turns 4.  She definitely keeps me on my toes.  She is very strong willed and knows what she wants.  I love that about her but man is it hard sometimes.  For her birthday breakfast she wanted to go to IHOP.  She really would go anywhere that served hot chocolate with lots of whipping cream.  She doesn’t even drink the hot chocolate.  She was looking forward to taking the cookies she picked out to her class today.  She wanted everyone to know it was her birthday (I wonder where she gets that from….hhmmm?)  She gets to have a birthday party on Saturday and she can hardly wait.  She might be a little disappointed though because she is expecting Troy Bolton aka Zach Efron to be there.  They are getting married by the way.  She has never really had a birthday party with friends.  All of her parties have been with family so this is a big deal.  On her birthday list she requested a chicken.  I have asked everyone NOT to get her one.  What am I going to do with a chicken?  Her other big wish is for make-up.  The weird thing is that the make-up always seems to disappear!!!!!!  I just don’t understand why.  Dréa is so fun and sweet.  Her personality is one I hope she keeps forever.  I love her so much and I hope she has a wonderful day.  










1 comment:

Angelle said...

It sounds like a fun day! Happy Birthday Dre'a!