"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
Walt Disney

Monday, July 7, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Which Disney Princess Are You?
You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

Taisja found this amazing link that is perfect for my blog. It was like it was made just for me. It is a simple but silly quiz. Take time to see who you are most like. Taisja is like Ariel, which is great because that is her favorite movie and it is the movie that reminds me of her. Cinderella is in my top two. Sleeping Beauty is my other fav. Make sure you let me know who you are. Just post it on the comments. Good Luck!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I was Cinderella as well. Tried to get Kalli to take the quiz but she did not have the patience.