"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
Walt Disney

Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's in a name?

I think I might need to explain the reason “Just Another Disney Princess” has been chosen for the name of my blog. I was thinking of just using our last name, Mudrock, but it had already been used (probably for a construction company of some kind). So I did a name that involves a passion of mine. I am a Disneyland Freak. No I don’t dress in Disney stuff or decorate my house in it, but I LOVE Disneyland itself. I always say my dream job is to work at Disneyland. It could be anywhere from working at a ride to actually being a Disney princess. I don’t want to sweep up garbage though. Everyone at Disneyland gets to wear a costume! I went there for my high school graduation and my honeymoon. The great thing is Jarrod loves going just as much as I do. And hello, I have two girls that I can dress up like princesses!!! It truly is the Happiest Place on Earth. It is somewhere you can go and just have fun. There is not another place I would go and spend $5 on a churro. I love how it smells waiting in line and the “places” the rides take you. I also love the looks on ALL the kids’ faces (young and old). There are many places in this world to visit, and I still hope to, but Disneyland will always be my happy place. Hopefully that gives you a little idea of why I named my blog this. After all who doesn't want to ba a princess?

No comments: