"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
Walt Disney

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Clueless on what to do!!



Hi Everyone, it looks like I am now in the blog world. I didn't even know these existed until I started working at my dad's and uncle's company (Procast Marble) with my cousin Taisja. She is the one who created this whole blog so thank you Taisja. I am hesitant to post on it because lets just say spelling and grammar are not my strong points. But hey who cares. Well I hope to have more to write about later. Everyone take care and thanks for taking the time to visit.

1 comment:

Angelle said...

Devy, welcome to the blogging world! Your girls are beautiful!