"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
Walt Disney

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A day at the lake with dad.





On Friday Jarrod had taken the day off and decided to take the girls to Silver Lake. The girls love the mountains and are always asking if they can go. Sometime we cheat and just take them to Cabelas. They were very excited to tell me all about it when I got home. They had wonderful stories of how the chipmunks ate their toes, the fish were swimming right by them , and how they got to eat their lunch on a pick-nick table. They get to go camping with Jarrod and his family this weekend so they are counting down the days.

1 comment:

Angelle said...

LOL! We use Cabela's like that too. Chase thinks he's at the Aquarium. Hilarious.