"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
Walt Disney

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Memories

I saw this on a friends blog and thought how fun so let's try it and see what happens.Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Good or bad but be nice.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

You can lease a post even if you don't have an account!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Remember our trip with our Mom's to Pheonix for a soccer trip, it was so much fun! We were obsessed with cheesecake and ate it wherever we could get it, and loved ever bite. Then there was the good old cottage-cheesecake, I think that about did it for me I am pretty sure I have never eaten cheesecake again (yea right!).

John and Nicole Makoni said...

Remember that time we went to the zoo and my husband used your girls as tigers bate....that was so much fun! Your girls are so adorable...I can't imagine any naughtiness. Ok so I noticed no family pictures on your blog...looks like you need a photographer. You are in luck I know a really good one. Ha. Ha. My mom and I are available, we just did two fam pics and a bridal last weekend. Call Me. I Miss You!

Lees said...

Oh Devy...there's so many...how about when we used to punch eachother in the boob during soccer practice!! To this day, I still blame you for the fact that I am lop-sided, and flat! You stunted me! There's still time to get you back though!